Mothers' Different Styles of Involvement in Preterm Infant Pain Care
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2010 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 415–424, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Axelin, A., Lehtonen, L., Pelander, T. and Salanterä, S. (2010), Mothers' Different Styles of Involvement in Preterm Infant Pain Care. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 39: 415–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01150.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!