The author reports no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Case Study of an Intervention to Enhance Maternal Sensitivity in Adolescent Mothers
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 723–733, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Stiles, A. S. (2010), Case Study of an Intervention to Enhance Maternal Sensitivity in Adolescent Mothers. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 39: 723–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01183.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Accepted July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.