The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Initiating and Sustaining Breastfeeding in African American Women
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 667–674, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Lewallen, L. P. and Street, D. J. (2010), Initiating and Sustaining Breastfeeding in African American Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 39: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01196.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Accepted August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.