The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Staff Perceptions and Experiences of Implementing the Baby Friendly Initiative in Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Australia
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 25–34, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Taylor, C., Gribble, K., Sheehan, A., Schmied, V. and Dykes, F. (2011), Staff Perceptions and Experiences of Implementing the Baby Friendly Initiative in Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Australia. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01204.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!