The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of a Breastfeeding Self-Efficacy Intervention With Primiparous Mothers
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 35–46, January/February 2011
How to Cite
McQueen, K. A., Dennis, C.-L., Stremler, R. and Norman, C. D. (2011), A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of a Breastfeeding Self-Efficacy Intervention With Primiparous Mothers. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 35–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2010.01210.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Accepted October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.