Assessment of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Single Private Room Versus Open Room Environment and the Impact on Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 AWHONN Convention
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, page S74, June 2011
How to Cite
Smithgall, L. (2011), Assessment of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Single Private Room Versus Open Room Environment and the Impact on Maternal and Neonatal Outcomes. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: S74. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01242_103.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.