Relationship of Dietary Folate Intake, Serum Folate, and Homocysteine With Depression in Young Women
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 AWHONN Convention
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, pages S92–S93, June 2011
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Konno, Y., Matsumoto, M., Nomachi, S., Masaki, K. and Okayama, H. (2011), Relationship of Dietary Folate Intake, Serum Folate, and Homocysteine With Depression in Young Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: S92–S93. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01243_10.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!