Micronutrient Intake and Anthropometrics in Geographically Similar Women
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 AWHONN Convention
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, page S88, June 2011
How to Cite
Hennessy, M. D. and Lee, K. (2011), Micronutrient Intake and Anthropometrics in Geographically Similar Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: S88. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01243_4.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.