When Pregnancy Becomes Bittersweet: Hearing “You Have Advanced Bone Cancer” at 34 Weeks
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 2011 AWHONN Convention
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, page S122, June 2011
How to Cite
Connors, P. M. and Olson, C. (2011), When Pregnancy Becomes Bittersweet: Hearing “You Have Advanced Bone Cancer” at 34 Weeks. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: S122. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01244_3.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!