The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Predicting the Insertion Length for Gastric Tube Placement in Neonates
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 412–421, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Cirgin Ellett, M. L., Cohen, M. D., Perkins, S. M., Smith, C. E., Lane, K. A. and Austin, J. K. (2011), Predicting the Insertion Length for Gastric Tube Placement in Neonates. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 412–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01255.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Accepted April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.