The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
End-of-Life Care and Barriers for Female Inmates
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 477–485, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Loeb, S. J., Penrod, J., Hollenbeak, C. S. and Smith, C. A. (2011), End-of-Life Care and Barriers for Female Inmates. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 477–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01260.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Accepted February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.