Michelle Murray is the founder and president of Learning Resources International, Inc., which provides educational and clinical products, including those related to fetal monitoring, for use by certified nurse midwives and registered nurses. The other authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
On Electronic Fetal Monitoring Revisited
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 390–392, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Murray, M. L., Mahlmeister, L., Daniels, C. E. and Huelsmann, G. M. (2011), On Electronic Fetal Monitoring Revisited. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 390–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01268.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.