Michelle Murray is the founder and president of Learning Resources International, Inc., which provides educational and clinical products, including those related to fetal monitoring, for use by certified nurse midwives and registered nurses. The other authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
On Electronic Fetal Monitoring Revisited
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 390–392, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Murray, M. L., Mahlmeister, L., Daniels, C. E. and Huelsmann, G. M. (2011), On Electronic Fetal Monitoring Revisited. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 390–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01268.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!