The author reports no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, September/October, 2011
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 595–600, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Emeis, C. L. (2011), Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice, September/October, 2011. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01281.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!