The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Meeting the National Health Goal to Reduce Unintended Pregnancy
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 775–781, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Levi, A. and Dau, K. Q. (2011), Meeting the National Health Goal to Reduce Unintended Pregnancy. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 775–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01292.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.