The authors and planners for this activity report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships. The article includes no discussion of off-label drug or devise use. No commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Caring for Women with Unintended Pregnancies
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 794–807, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Simmonds, K. and Likis, F. E. (2011), Caring for Women with Unintended Pregnancies. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 794–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01293.x
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credit
A total of one contact hour may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Caring for Women with Unintended Pregnancies” and for completing an online post-test and evaluation.
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.