IN FOCUS EDITORIAL
Evidence to Inform Policy, Practice and Education for Unintended Pregnancy Prevention and Management
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 773–774, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Taylor, D. (2011), Evidence to Inform Policy, Practice and Education for Unintended Pregnancy Prevention and Management. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 773–774. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01295.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Institute of Medicine. (2010). Women's health research: Progress, pitfalls, and promise. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.
- 2003). Preconceptional wellness as a routine objective for women's health care: An integrative strategy. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing, 32, 550–556. doi:10.1177/0884217503255302. (
- National Women's Law Center. (2010). The past and future in women's health: A ten-year review and the promise of the Affordable Care Act and other federal initiatives. Retrieved from http://hrc.nwlc.org/past-and-future.
- 2010). Reframing unintended pregnancy prevention: a public health model. Contraception, 81, 363–366. doi:10.1016/j.contraception.2010.01.023. , , & (