The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
An Evidence-Based Guideline for Unintended Pregnancy Prevention
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 782–793, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Taylor, D. and James, E. A. (2011), An Evidence-Based Guideline for Unintended Pregnancy Prevention. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 782–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01296.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: R25, GM56847
- Advancing New Standards in Reproductive Health (ANSIRH), University of California, San Francisco's Bixby Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!