The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Brief Intervention for Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infection among Battered Women
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 702–708, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Laughon, K., Sutherland, M. A. and Parker, B. J. (2011), A Brief Intervention for Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infection among Battered Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 40: 702–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01305.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.