The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Understanding Risks of Workplace Injury in Labor and Delivery
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 71–81, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Stichler, J. F., Feiler, J. L. and Chase, K. (2012), Understanding Risks of Workplace Injury in Labor and Delivery. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 71–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01308.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Hill-Rom, Celeste Phillips Family-Centered Maternity Care Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.