The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Evaluation of the Supportive Needs of Adolescents during Childbirth Intrapartum Nursing Intervention on Adolescents’ Childbirth Satisfaction and Breastfeeding Rates
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 33–44, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Grassley, J. S. and Sauls, D. J. (2012), Evaluation of the Supportive Needs of Adolescents during Childbirth Intrapartum Nursing Intervention on Adolescents’ Childbirth Satisfaction and Breastfeeding Rates. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 33–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01310.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.