The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Effects of Labor Support from Close Female Relative on Labor and Maternal Satisfaction in a Thai Setting
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Yuenyong, S., O'Brien, B. and Jirapeet, V. (2012), Effects of Labor Support from Close Female Relative on Labor and Maternal Satisfaction in a Thai Setting. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01311.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Thailand Nursing Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.