Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Credit
What Nurses Need To Know Regarding Nutritional and Immunobiological Properties of Human Milk
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 122–137, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. H. and Froh, E. B. (2012), What Nurses Need To Know Regarding Nutritional and Immunobiological Properties of Human Milk. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 122–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01314.x
A total of one contact hour may be earned as CNE credit for reading “What Nurses Need To Know Regarding Nutritional and Immunobiological Properties of Human Milk” and for completing an online posttest and evaluation.
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.