The author reports no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice January/February 2012
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 103–111, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Emeis, C. L. (2012), Current Resources for Evidence-Based Practice January/February 2012. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 103–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01327.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!