The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms and Fatigue Among Postpartum Women
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 216–226, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, S.-Y., Yang, Y.-L., Kuo, P.-C., Tseng, C.-M. and Tzeng, Y.-L. (2012), Trajectories of Depressive Symptoms and Fatigue Among Postpartum Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 216–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01331.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan. Grant Number: #TCVGH-977403
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.