Supported in part by the Luci B. Johnson Centennial Professorship. The authors thank Elizabeth Budd, Tim Walker, and Veronica Inchauste.
Communication Technologies and Maternal Interest in Health-Promotion Information about Postpartum Weight and Parenting Practices
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obsteric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 201–215, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Walker, L. O., Im, E.-O. and Vaughan, M. W. (2012), Communication Technologies and Maternal Interest in Health-Promotion Information about Postpartum Weight and Parenting Practices. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 201–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01333.x
The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.