The author reports no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Costs and Benefits of Electronic Fetal Monitoring
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 160–162, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Thornton, P. (2012), Costs and Benefits of Electronic Fetal Monitoring. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 160–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2011.01335.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!