The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Pregnancy Intention and Contraceptive Use at Six Months Postpartum Among Women With Recent Preterm Delivery
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 389–397, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Bloch, J. R., Webb, D. A., Mathew, L. and Culhane, J. F. (2012), Pregnancy Intention and Contraceptive Use at Six Months Postpartum Among Women With Recent Preterm Delivery. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 389–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01351.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- the Pennsylvania State Department of Health ME. Grant Number: 410002073
- NIH/NINR. Grant Number: K23-NR10747-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.