A total of one contact hour may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins”, and for completing an online post-test and evaluation
In Focus CNE
Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 434–446, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Moise, K. Y., Kugler, L. and Jones, T. (2012), Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 434–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01355.x
The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.