A total of one contact hour may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins”, and for completing an online post-test and evaluation
In Focus CNE
Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 434–446, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Moise, K. Y., Kugler, L. and Jones, T. (2012), Contemporary Management of Complicated Monochorionic Twins. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 434–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01355.x
The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.