The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Hospital-Based Perinatal Nurses Identify the Need to Improve Nursing Care of Adolescent Mothers
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 358–368, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Peterson, W. E., Davies, B., Rashotte, J., Salvador, A. and Trépanier, M.-J. (2012), Hospital-Based Perinatal Nurses Identify the Need to Improve Nursing Care of Adolescent Mothers. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 358–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01369.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2012
- Association for Women's Health
- Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) Canada
- Canadian Nurses Foundation (CNF)
- Dr. Barbara Davies’ Premier's Research Excellence Award (PREA)
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- University of Ottawa
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.