Disclosure: Christine Furber has presented findings at professional conferences in Johnson & Johnson–sponsored sessions.Carol Bedwell has attended Johnson & Johnson advisory meetings and presented findings at professional conferences in Johnson & Johnson–sponsored sessions.Michael Cork acted as a consultant and has also given paid lectures for Johnson & Johnson.Tina Lavender has attended Johnson & Johnson advisory meetings and presented findings at professional conferences in Johnson & Johnson–sponsored sessions.
The Challenges and Realties of Diaper Area Cleansing for Parents
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages E13–E25, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Furber, C., Bedwell, C., Campbell, M., Cork, M., Jones, C., Rowland, L. and Lavender, T. (2012), The Challenges and Realties of Diaper Area Cleansing for Parents. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: E13–E25. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01390.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
- Johnson & Johnson Baby
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.