The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Asian American Midlife Women's Attitudes Toward Physical Activity
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 650–658, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Im, E.-O., Ko, Y., Hwang, H., Chee, W., Stuifbergen, A., Lee, H. and Chee, E. (2012), Asian American Midlife Women's Attitudes Toward Physical Activity. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 650–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01392.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH/NINR/NHLBI). Grant Number: R01NR010568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!