Disclosure: The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
The Effect of Delivery Method on Breastfeeding Initiation from the The Ontario Mother and Infant Study (TOMIS) III
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 728–737, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Watt, S., Sword, W., Sheehan, D., Foster, G., Thabane, L., Krueger, P. and Landy, C. K. (2012), The Effect of Delivery Method on Breastfeeding Initiation from the The Ontario Mother and Infant Study (TOMIS) III. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 728–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01394.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!