Disclosure: The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Intercultural Caring From the Perspectives of Immigrant New Mothers
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 638–649, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Wikberg, A., Eriksson, K. and Bondas, T. (2012), Intercultural Caring From the Perspectives of Immigrant New Mothers. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 638–649. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01395.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.