The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Newborn Clinical Outcomes of the AWHONN Late Preterm Infant Research-Based Practice Project
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 774–785, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Medoff Cooper, B., Holditch-Davis, D., Verklan, M. T., Fraser-Askin, D., Lamp, J., Santa-Donato, A., Onokpise, B., Soeken, K. L. and Bingham, D. (2012), Newborn Clinical Outcomes of the AWHONN Late Preterm Infant Research-Based Practice Project. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 774–785. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01401.x
[Correction added after online publication 3 Aug 2012: Order of authors adjusted, and Karen L. Soeken added to author list.]
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Johnson & Johnson Pediatric Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.