Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) CreditA total of 1.2 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Providing Holistic Care for Women with Chronic Pelvic Pain” and for completing an online post-test and evaluation.AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accrditation.AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580.http://JournalsCNE.awhonn.org
In Focus CNE
Providing Holistic Care for Women with Chronic Pelvic Pain
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 668–679, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Abercrombie, P. D. and Learman, L. A. (2012), Providing Holistic Care for Women with Chronic Pelvic Pain. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 668–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01403.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!