The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Centering as a Model for Group Visits Among Women with Chronic Pelvic Pain
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 703–710, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Chao, M. T., Abercrombie, P. D. and Duncan, L. G. (2012), Centering as a Model for Group Visits Among Women with Chronic Pelvic Pain. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 703–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01406.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. Grant Numbers: K01AT006545, K01AT005270
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!