The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Imagined Anatomy and Other Lessons from Learner Verification Interviews with Mexican Immigrant Women
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages E1–E12, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Hunter, J. and Kelly, P. J. (2012), Imagined Anatomy and Other Lessons from Learner Verification Interviews with Mexican Immigrant Women. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: E1–E12. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01410.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- National Cancer Institute of National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5R03CA124211-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!