The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Factors Associated with Differences in Canadian Perinatal Nurses’ Attitudes Toward Birth Practices
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 761–773, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Liva, S. J., Hall, W. A., Klein, M. C. and Wong, S. T. (2012), Factors Associated with Differences in Canadian Perinatal Nurses’ Attitudes Toward Birth Practices. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 761–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01412.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2012
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!