The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
A Community-Based Participatory Research Approach to Understanding Pap Testing Adherence Among Vietnamese American Immigrants
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages E26–E40, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Nguyen-Truong, C. K. Y., Lee-Lin, F., Leo, M. C., Gedaly-Duff, V., Nail, L. M., Wang, P.-r. and Tran, T. (2012), A Community-Based Participatory Research Approach to Understanding Pap Testing Adherence Among Vietnamese American Immigrants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: E26–E40. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01414.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
- American Cancer Society Doctoral Degree Scholarship in Cancer Nursing. Grant Number: DSCN-08-208-01
- Sigma Theta Tau Research Awards
- Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing
- Health Resources Service Administration. Grant Number: 2A10HP0001309-10
- U.S. Department of Education. Grant Number: P200A070437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.