A total of 1.5 contact hours may be earned as CNE credit for reading “Advancing the Science of Environmental Exposures During Pregnancy and the Gene– Environment through the National Children's Study” and for completing an online post-test and evaluation.
In Focus CNE
Advancing the Science of Environmental Exposures During Pregnancy and the Gene–Environment through the National Children's Study
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 846–854, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Pak, V. and Souders, M. C. (2012), Advancing the Science of Environmental Exposures During Pregnancy and the Gene–Environment through the National Children's Study. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 41: 846–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01417.x
AWHONN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
AWHONN holds a California BRN number, California CNE Provider #CEP580
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.