The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Experiences of Parents Whose Newborns Undergo Hypothermia Treatment Following Perinatal Asphyxia
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 38–47, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Nassef, S. K., Blennow, M. and Jirwe, M. (2013), Experiences of Parents Whose Newborns Undergo Hypothermia Treatment Following Perinatal Asphyxia. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 38–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01429.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.