The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Predictors and Outcomes of Nurse Leader Job Stress Experienced by AWHONN Members
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages E12–E25, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Kath, L. M., Stichler, J. F., Ehrhart, M. G. and Schultze, T. A. (2013), Predictors and Outcomes of Nurse Leader Job Stress Experienced by AWHONN Members. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: E12–E25. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01430.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- AWHONN Hill-Rom
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.