The authors report no conflict of interest or relevant financial relationships.
Psychometric Testing of the Modified Breastfeeding Self-Efficacy Scale (Short Form) Among Mothers of Ill or Preterm Infants
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 AWHONN, the Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses
Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 70–80, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Wheeler, B. J. and Dennis, C.-L. (2013), Psychometric Testing of the Modified Breastfeeding Self-Efficacy Scale (Short Form) Among Mothers of Ill or Preterm Infants. Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic, & Neonatal Nursing, 42: 70–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1552-6909.2012.01431.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manitoba Nursing Research Institute
- Faculty of Nursing
- University of Manitoba
- Canadian Nurses’ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.