Proper Depth of Placement of Oral Endotracheal Tubes in Adults Prior to Radiographic Confirmation
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 20–24, January 1995
How to Cite
Roberts, J. R., Spadafora, M. and Cone, D. C. (1995), Proper Depth of Placement of Oral Endotracheal Tubes in Adults Prior to Radiographic Confirmation. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 20–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03073.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: December 6, 1993 Revision received: March 8, 1994 Accepted: March 13, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.