Spontaneous Agonal Respiration in a Swine Model of Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 12, pages 1053–1056, December 1995
How to Cite
Menegazzi, J. J. and Check, B. D. (1995), Spontaneous Agonal Respiration in a Swine Model of Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 1053–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03149.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: March 22, 1995; revision received: May 1, 1995; accepted: May 5, 1995; updated: May 27, 1995.
- 3American Heart Association. Basic Life Support Heartsaver Guide, A Student Handbook for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and First Aid for Choking. Dallas: American Heart Association, 1993.
- 4American Heart Association. Textbook of Advanced Cardiac Life Support. Dallas: American Heart Association, 1994.
- 5American Heart Association. Instructor's Manual for Basic Life Support. Dallas: American Heart Association, 1994.
- 6US Department of Health and Human Services. Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals. 86–23, 1985.
- 7Veterinary Anesthesia. In: Physiology of Respiration, 2nd Edition. Philadelphia: Lea and Febiger. pp 104–5.,
- 12Experimental evidence in favor of a reversed sequence in cardiopulmonary resuscitation [abstract]. J Am Coll Cardiol 1983;1:610., ,