Does Topical Lidocaine Attenuate the Pain of Infiltration of Buffered Lidocaine?
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 104–108, February 1995
How to Cite
Bartfield, J. M., Raccio-Robak, N. and Salluzzo, R. F. (1995), Does Topical Lidocaine Attenuate the Pain of Infiltration of Buffered Lidocaine?. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 104–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03169.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received; December 28, 1993 Revision received; February 14, 1994 Accepted: February 17. 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.