Efficacy of Tissue Glue for Laceration Repair in an Animal Model
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 259–263, April 1995
How to Cite
Yawn, M., Halperin, M., Huffer, W. and Cairns, C. (1995), Efficacy of Tissue Glue for Laceration Repair in an Animal Model. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03219.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: January 13, 1994 Revision received: April 18, 1994 Accepted: April 23, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!