Colorimetric End–tidal CO2Detector for Verification of Endotracheal Tube Placement in Out–of–hospital Cardiac Arrest
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 499–502, June 1995
How to Cite
Hayden, S. R., Sciammarella, J., Viccellio, P., Thode, H. and Delagi, R. (1995), Colorimetric End–tidal CO2Detector for Verification of Endotracheal Tube Placement in Out–of–hospital Cardiac Arrest. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 499–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03247.x
- Issue online: 29 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: January 18, 1994 Revision received: May 19. 1994 Accepted: May 19.1994
- 4Value of end–tidal CO2 measurement in the detection of esophageal intubation during cardiac arrest [abstract]. Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18:459., ,
- 5Multicenter study of end–tidal carbon dioxide in the prehospital setting [abstract]. Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19:452., , , et al.
- 6End–tidal CO2detector questions arise. J Emerg Med Serv. 1991; 16: 22–3.