Incidence, Source, and Nature of Complaints Received in a Large, Urban Emergency Medical Services System
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 508–512, June 1995
How to Cite
Curka, P. A., Pepe, P. E., Zachariah, B. S., Gray, D. and Matsumoto, C. (1995), Incidence, Source, and Nature of Complaints Received in a Large, Urban Emergency Medical Services System. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 508–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03249.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: January 11. 1994 Revision received: July 15. 1994 Accepted: July 28, 1994
- 2Continuous Quality Improvement in EMS. Dallas, TX: American College of Emergency Physicians, 1992.
- 4Quality Management in Prehospital Care. St. Louis, MO: Mosby–Year Book, 1993.
- 6Juran on Planning Quality. New York: Free Press, 1988.
- 11Resource utilization and impact of using fire apparatus for a fully–integrated EMS first–responder program [abstract]. Ann Emerg Med. 1991; 20:488., , , et al.