Delayed Subluxation of an Occult Traumatic Odontoid Fracture in an Elderly Patient
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 1995 Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
Academic Emergency Medicine
Volume 2, Issue 7, pages 634–638, July 1995
How to Cite
Higgins, G. L. (1995), Delayed Subluxation of an Occult Traumatic Odontoid Fracture in an Elderly Patient. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2: 634–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1553-2712.1995.tb03603.x
- Issue published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received: April 5, 1994 Revision received: June 1, 1994 Accepted: June 2, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.